Hi, folks. I have been experiencing a lot of problems lately with my nose. I have an intensive rhinorrhea. It is characterized with a lot of mucus and constant runny nose. I wonder what it could be. Can anyone tell me? I will appreciate all your replies considering this. Bye, folks.

Hello, there. There are a lot of causes that could be responsible for rhinorrhea. First, an allergic reaction occurs to me. Hay fever is probably responsible for your symptoms. However, I wouldn’t exclude the foreign body in nostrils. Bacterial or viral infections of nose can also be responsible. Vasomotor rhinitis is non-allergic and non-infections condition that can also be guilty. In any case, visit your ENT specialist and ask him for advice. Please, let me know what you find out. I hope everything will be all right. Bye!