Hi, folks. My son has been diagnosed with mold allergy. I hear that many vitamins can help with this problem. I would like to know which ones can help with treating the symptoms of this kind of allergy. I will appreciate all your opinions and replies considering this topic, folks. Bye!

Hi, there. You are right. Many vitamins can help in reducing mold allergy symptoms. Vitamin C acts like natural antihistamine and improves adrenal function. Vitamin B5 is helpful for stress and adrenal function as well. Vitamin A is great for strengthening immune system. Vitamin B12 reduces inflammatory processes. Vitamin E is also good for immune system. I hope I’ve helped. Bye!

Hi There,
I think that vitamins are able to help with lowering the symptoms of the allergy but you will not be able to treat the allergic reactions. I know that allergies are problematic because you can’t get rid of them you can just try to avoid the main cause of your allergy. Mold allergy is very problematic because in some cases it is hard to get rid of the mold. You have to be careful in order not to get in contact with the mold. I hope that you will be able to use vitamins in order to lower the symptoms of the allergy. I hope this helped a little bit.

All the best,
Danella