Hi there,

I am a little bit worried about my girlfriend Sheila. A few days ago, she started to use 72 hour diet pills for weight loss. According to her best friend, those are the best diet pills that can help her lose her weight. I really hate diet pills because I really believe that they are not healthy at all. But, there is one more problem – we want to have a baby, and I am not sure how good it is for her at this moment to use any diet pills.

So, I was wondering, does anyone here use 72 hour diet pills for weight loss to tell me something about it?

Are they safe?

Thank you!  

Hey there,

I currently use 72 hour diet pills for weight loss. I start to use them a seven days ago, I think. As for the product, so far I am very satisfied, because I didn’t had any side – effects. It is designed for people who want to use their pounds pretty fast. So far, as far as I know, this is probably one of the most powerful pills on the market. I have to say that I love it.

Now, in that case you don’t have to be worried about your girlfriend, but I think that she shouldn’t use them once if she gets pregnant!  

Hello everyone,

Well, I am still concerned that there are much better diet pills than 72 hour diet pills. I am not saying that those pills are not good, but there are always some better product on the market :)

Now, I think that your girlfriend should not using those diet pills if she wants to have a baby. You know, there can be some complications always. It doesn’t have to mean, but still…

Did she went to see her doctor or gynecologist? Because that is the way she should do at this moment.

That is my advice.

Good luck anyway! 

Hey there.

I must say that I do agree with you totally. It is always risky to take some pills on your own hand, especially if you want to have a baby. I would not agree that there are better pills than 72 hour diet pills, but we all have different opinion :)

So, yes, you and your girlfriend should consult doctor before any step she takes. As I told you before, I am using it, and so far I am really satisfied with them. I even lost 1,5 kilogram in these seven or eight days. They are really good for me so far.

Good luck!