Good day all,

My husband is willing to start using this 72 hour diet pills, because a lot of them, a lot of guys from his gym are using them. I am not sure what can happen to him, because he is not that overweight. If you ask me, he is not overweight at all :) But, guys, they are even more hard-headed than ladies :)

Can you tell me how exactly safe is 72 hour diet pills for weight loss? What about side – effects? Is it the same thing if you are using them and you are a lady, or if you are a boy?

What in that case?

Please, answer me soon :D 

I have heard a lot of positive things about 72 hour diet pill for weight loss. I also want to know has anyone tried this product. Also, I want to know did you have any results. I mean, I just bought them and however I am really skeptical after reading some comments in some forum, and I have to say that now I am really scared. Please, share your thoughts with us, because I really hope that those pills can help me lose up to 10 kilograms in three months.

Please, let us know more about this weight loss product?

Bye!

Hello there,

I was using those pills two years ago, and I quit using them, because I got pregnant and after that, I was breastfeeding my daughter. That is the only way. But, I have one recommendation for you – if you are looking to lose some of your unwanted weight, in a very quick and very, very safe manner, those pills are pretty good formula, because it has all natural ingredients and that is why they will help you lose your pounds pretty quick.

The most important thing is that this product is not expensive, the bottle is pretty cheap on the internet.

Great product and great value :)

Good day all,

Thank you for your comments. I am very happy because I was talking with my friend today, and he told me a lot of positive things. He told me that he had tried one bottle, and in the first five days he lost 2 pounds. And counting! He toldme that those diet pills are an amazing detoxification formula.

I am a little bit calm, because now I can tell my husband to use them :) I hope that he will not have any side – effects because of that.

Thank you a lot!

I am so grateful on this forum and your help!