Hi

My dad won the package of Xyngular weight loss supplement on some TV quiz show. He wants to start taking it because of his fat belly. I told him not to do this because those artificial supplements can harm his organism. He told me that that commercial (on that TV show) says this product is 100 % natural and safe. I am not sure what to do now. Has anyone here used this product? If you have some experience please share. I want to know is this product really good as commercials say because I don’t want to give my dad the product that can cause him health problems.

Hello Lillian_50.

You are right about weight loss supplements. They are often made from artificial ingredients and some of them can really harm your health.

Anyway, I have used Xyngular weight loss kit (including Lean, Flush, Xyng, Cheat+ and Xr2) for about half a year. This product is a little pricy but it is awesome. The commercial is telling the truth, the product is made from 100 % natural ingredients. In 6 months I have lost 45 pounds in total. Not only you lose pounds with it, you also detoxify your whole body and feel much better. I recommend Xyngular to your dad because my experience with it is great.

Hello. I don’t have any personal experience with Xyngular. I wanted to buy it but then a friend told me not to. Apparently it didn’t work very well for her. My brother bought it for himself. He and his girlfriend decided to start taking it together. Their goal was to lose at least 30 pounds together (15 pounds each). They actually achieved that goal. But they didn’t lose 15 pounds each. My brother lost only 8 pounds and she lost the rest. But she did not use only Xyngular, she was on a strict diet and she exercised almost every day.