Hello everyone,

I have a big problem with my husband :) LOL :) He got fat a few months ago, he gained some pounds, and now, he is worse than any lady at this planet. He is crying all day in the house and I am pretty tired because of it lol :) He wants to try some diet pills, and some of his friends told him to try 72 hour diet pills. I have to say that I don’t know how those diet pills works. Is it possible that they are good for guys and girls as well?

What do you know? Does 72 hour diet pill really work?

Thank you! 

Hey darling,

Your husband is very silly :) I am sure that you have really nice and fun time together :) Now, let’s talk about 72 hour diet pills. I am sure that he can lose his pounds, as long as he follows some diet program as well. I know that it can be hard, because I have tried it with my brother, so I really do know how hard is to follow some diet program with a guy.

I have tried 72 hour diet pills and I lost a lot of pounds as well. I can see a lot of positive opinions in here as well. So, I don’t know does those pills work the same for guys and girls, but I am sure that he will be happy with those pills. Regards! 

Hey there,

That was my opinion as well. I have to say that I heard all positive things about those diet pills, I know that I was using them once. It was for a short time, but never mind. I just can’t remember did I lose any pound, but that is ok. I was young.

The reason that I was asking this question was my friend Ella, she told me that those diet pills are such a rubbish :) Her words, not mine. So basically, I just needed to be sure about it. I am not fan of the diet pills but sometimes we need to use something like that.

Thank you!