Hello there,

Girls from my family were using Estorlean weight loss pills – almost every single girl from my family. So far, there were some results, and they were really happy with those results. But yesterday, my daughter received some e mail, some spam, and guess what, it was all about estrolean. She started to read this, and in this letter, they were saying that this diet pill is not that good, that this diet is just another scam. Now, we really don’t know what to think about this anymore.

Can you tell me, do you know is estrolean weight loss pill real deal or just another diet scam?

Thank you! 

Hey there,

Well, there is not so much reason for you to be scared about this, at all. Those letters, those e – mails and spams are something that is ordinary. Some manufacturer wants to take over the business, and that is basically it.

Now, about estrolean, I can see that you have a lot of experience based on the ladies from your home. It is not a scam. It can work a little bit slow, but that is not so big deal, because you need time to accept any weight loss pills.

That is how I think about this.

Good luck anyway! 

Hey there everyone,

I just want to say that you should not let people telling you something. Yes, estrolean could be a scam, but for someone who doesn’t know how to use it, or for someone who didn’t use those weight loss pills properly. That is all I can say.

My mother is using those weight loss pills for two and a half years now, and she told me that the only problem is because they are now a little bit hard to find on the market.

So, those diet pills are a real deal, you should not be worried about this :)

Have a nice day! 

Hey there,

Yes, I was thinking the same thing as well, but I was not so sure, so I didn’t want to fight about it. I mean, big deal, she was reading this on some forum, but the only way is that she trust almost everyone, and I am trying to explain her that this is wrong.

Anyway, I know that every of them were using those diet pills, and I know that those pills had some effects as well.

I wanted to explain this to her, but she was so stressed.

I will let her read those posts, and I think that she will change her opinon.

Thank you once again!