Hi everybody! I am really excited these days because I am about to get my own personal trainer. I never had one before since in my city they are freakishly expensive. This friend of my dad is a trainer and he happens to owe my dad some money, so he offered to be my trainer for a couple of months for free (well not for free, it’s instead of giving back the money he owes). Now I’ve decided to buy some weight loss product and combine it with my workouts, just to help me to lose even more pounds. What do you think of Andro400? Does it really work for weight loss?

I think it works. I don’t have any personal experience, but my brother in law has used it for a while back when he was still in high school. We didn’t know about that, he didn’t want to tell us because we certainly wouldn’t allow him to use any weight loss products while he is underage. 

He was always obese, ever since he was child. And inch by inch, he lost almost all of his extra weight. He didn’t only use this product though, he was working out daily, he went to the gym twice a day for a while. But he says this product helped him a lot.

I don’t think this product works at all. I am glad if it worked well for your brother though. But I am quite sure it was those trainings that helped him lose all that weight. I have read many negative reviews on this product and that’s not even the main reason why I don’t believe this product is effective. The main reason is my own experience with it. I lost 3 pounds for the entire time I was using it, and I’ve been told before I started using it that I will be losing 5 pounds per week. I wouldn’t recommend it. 

Umm, I wouldn’t say that it doesn’t work at all. It works, but I am not so sure you will be satisfied with its effectiveness.

My close friend used it for a while and she wasn’t satisfied at all. In the first week or two she lost 5 pounds (which was ok). But then she stopped losing weight and by the time she finished using Andro 400 she didn’t lose any more pounds.

Maybe you should try combining a diet or an exercise program with it. That might give you better results.

And also try to drink lots of fluids, maybe that will help.

My sister used it. We were supposed to start using it at the same time, but then I got sick so I decided to start with it a week later.

My sister didn’t lose any pounds with it even though she eliminated junk food from her menu while using it. Her meals were also smaller than the usual so it is very strange she didn’t lose any weight even if it weren’t for the pills.

I eventually gave up the idea of trying it so I don’t have any personal experience, but from what I’ve seen, this product does not work at all.