Hi everyone,

My sister is 45 years old, and she is pretty much obese. I know how much she is desperate and I know that she wants to lose her weight very soon. In August, her soon is getting married, and you just can believe how quick she wants to lose her pounds.

I know that it is hard, but I want to help her with some advice. She wants to use 72 hour diet pill, so according to that, I have one question – can obese people use 72 hour diet pill for weight loss?

Can you tell me about this issue?

Regards! 

Good day all,

Hey, don’t worry. My mother is obese as well and she was using exactly those pills. So far, 72 hour diet pills helped her and those pills were the best for her so far. I don’t see any reason why she should not use them. Don’t worry, tell her that they are safe but you need to tell her that she needs to follow some good diet program as well. It takes time when you want to lose your pounds.

All you need to tell her is that she can’t give up :)

I hope that this is helpful.

Bye! 

Hello my friend,

Of course, any information that I really can share with her, any information that can be helpful. I was really kind of scared because of it, I am scared because she had some healthy issues because of her weight. She is obese, but sometimes, she doesn’t want to admit that. Now, I am scared because of it. I am thankful for any information that can help her deal with this problem.

72 hour diet pills were her first choice, because some of her neighbors lost almost 20 kilograms in six months, and she was not so much obese.

Thank you for sharing this information with me.

I will let her know.

Regards!