Good day all,

My best friend Cindy needs to lose her weight – soon. She is getting married and she was really depressed and stressed lately, so she was eating a little bit too much. Now, she gained a lot of pounds, and she can fit into her wedding dress. She is getting married in two months, and she is desperately looking for help.

She have heard about curvelle weight loss pills, and I really want to know can you really lose weight with curvelle weight loss pills?

Is that possible?

It is pretty urgent so please, post your opinions! 

Thank you! 

One of my friends is a huge fan of those diet pills. When she heard about it, she was really excited, because she wanted to try something new and those were just an amazing choice because they are designed for woman and as far as I know, they are made from natural ingredients such as raspberries, green tea, cinnamon, etc. So, those diet pills actually lived up on the market and somehow, I really do believe that they are good option. Now, about your case, or your friend’s case, I think that she needs to visit some nutritionist to help her in this. It is hard. She can lose her pounds in two months, but she needs help.

Good luck! 

Hello there,

I remember that my friend was using those weight loss pills back in 2012. She was desperate, because in that year, she was getting married, she had a beautiful vacation in Duabi, and she really wanted to be good looking. I don’t know how she found out about those diet pills, but she started to use them, and three months later, all that she was talking was about curvelle weight loss pills. She was using them with consultation with her doctor and she was really happy. I remember that she lost 14 pounds in three months, so those pills works. 

So that means that basically you can lose your weight. This is really encourage information because she is really desperate and a little bit annoying lol :) I was reading some experiences as well and I can say that they are positive. I was thinking to start use those pills on my own, as well, but I am sure that I will wait to see what she thinks about those weight loss pills, how much weight will she lose.

Thank you very much for your information, I will follow this topic, of course, so please, post more experiences :)

Tnx a lot!