Hello guys.

I really hope that someone will help me. I have been searching for some effective weight loss program or diet for my sister. She really needs to change her lifestyle because she is experiencing some serious health issues like high blood pressure and constant fatigue. That is so unexpected because she is just 25 but the doctor said that her body is as she was 35 because of obesity.

He suggested her to change her lifestyle dramatically if she wants to live normally again.

I have found Fast track detox diet on the internet. Do you know does it really work for weight loss?

Hello there,

I am sorry about your sister. It is very sad that she has high blood pressure because she is so young. You must help her to lose weight. She will feel much better when she loses her extra pounds. This diet is a very good choice for that purpose. There are a lot of testimonials on the internet about it and almost 90 percent are positive. I can also share the experience of my cousin who followed Fast track detox diet.

I think he achieved his weight loss goal which was 60 pounds I believe. He was very satisfied with the diet and he is now totally fit. 

Hello all. My girlfriend followed Fast track detox diet for a while. When I saw what she needs to eat for 11 days my first thought was “This is Spartan-like diet”. I was right, this diet is really restrictive but I think you can lose your extra pounds very fast by following it. I mean, this diet requires not eating carbs, diary, sugars and fats for 11 days. There is one more forbidden thing - alcohol. You have to drink some cranberry-cinnamon juice every day. Every two hours I think. But, at the end of the diet you are satisfied. My girlfriend lost about 16 pounds for 11 days with it.