Hi everyone,

A few days ago, my girlfriend bought Oxy Elite Pro diet pills on some auction on the internet. She bought it in a half of price and she got one more bottle of it, for free. She has 15 extra kilograms and I’ve tried to tell her to follow some diet program before, without any diet pills, but no – she is so hard head. OK, I will help her, I am going to be her biggest support and that is it.

But, I was wondering, anyone in here have some experience with those pills. Can you really lose weight with Oxy Elite Pro diet pills?

Please, let me know as soon as possible,

Bye!

You are so charming, caring about your girlfriend :) I was using Oxy Elite Pro diet pills because I wanted to support my husband, while he was using them. So, I’ve decided to try. Actually, OxyElite is one of the best fat burner pills that are available today in the market. It has some unique fat incinerating formula. Reviews are pretty good, but you can never tell how this will work on you – of course, until you try it.

My experience is OK, I was using it for seven months I think, and I’ve lost 23 kilograms. So, they work and you can lose weight. I’ve stopped using them because I couldn’t find them anymore on the market. 

Good day all,

So today I was talking with my friend Nora about those diet pills. She told me that she is not really happy with them and that you really can find a better choice if you want to lose your pounds. I don’t know, but she told me that she didn’t lose a lot of pounds, at least not as much as she wanted. She had some side – effects and that is one more reason why she doesn’t want to use those pills.

I was considering to use them as well, but now I am not sure. I have heard a lot of stories.

Bye!