I have chronic allergies to dust and pollen. They have caused a lot of nights without sleep, sneezing, coughing and now it has caused sinus infection. On the other hand sinus provokes my migraines and so one in the circle. I have been prescribed with Flonase but it seems that it has no effect, except constipation and anxiety that it has provoke. Does anyone know any alternatives to Flonase?

I see that you are a little resentful. There is some thing you should know. First of all you should know that Flonase is not a type of medicine that works instantly. You have to wait a little. But if you have side effects that you have mentioned than why you don't try with Allegra? It is also good medication. Or you can take some natural remedies like ginger root, mullein leaf or bromelain.

I recommend Flonase to anyone who has tried a lot of different allergy sprays and cant seem to find the right relief. I read up on Flonase at "kiwi drug" and was able to find it over the counter!