Three months ago, my daughter brought her friend’s dog in our house. When I came in contact with dog I’ve noticed that my hands became red and swollen. First I thought that I’m maybe allergic to dog’s hair and that’s all. But, it maybe started with rush on my hands but it finished with a terrible attack of bronchial spasms which almost suffocated me! That was a classic, textbook asthma-attack with bronchial spasms. In an E.R. I got aminophylline and everything calmed down. Now, I’m officially asthmatic.
I’m 27 years old and I would like to know what things in my life will change from now on? How should I now what things provoke this kind of bronchial spasms attacks?

Now, I wont you to understand that asthma can be very serious disease. Main thing about controlling asthma is, besides taking the correct medication and following dosage instructions, for you to find out what triggers provoke your bronchial spasms attacks. You can help yourself take control by avoiding triggers that tend to bring on your asthma symptoms. There are some tests that you can do to find are you sensitive on usual triggers like dogs, cats, dust and pollen. But every asthmatic has his one triggers because no two people's asthma is likely to be identical. That’s why I suggest you to keep your own asthma diary in which you will write down all your symptoms, triggers and medications. Use a lot of herbs like green tea, angelica root and mullein leaves because they have antispasmodic and bronchiodilating effects.

pls, answer me quick