Hello everyone,

My sister is looking for some meal replacement that she can take to her journey or that she can use while she is on her job. Those meal replacement, diets, etc really make me sick, but I can’t do nothing, because they need my help always. I am the only guy in the family.

Her friend told her that she can use soylent meal replacement. We found out that this one comes in form of powder only. She is not such a big fan of the powders, so we were wondering does soylent meal replacement comes in form of powder only?

Hey there,

Yes, it is true. And, that is why this one is totally good. Now, soylent is a powdered meal replacement products, and it is advertised as staple meal. Creators of it are saying that in it you can find all nutritional requirements for an average adult. It was created by some nutrition, I don’t know which one, and after that it was marketed. It has some specifically formula as well.

I believe that meal replacements that comes in the form of powder only are pretty much good and I believe that this is the right choice :)

Bye! 

Hey there,

As far as I can remember, this one looks pretty tasty. It is not that old meal replacement. I believe that soylent is on the market for about two or three years, I am not exactly sure. Now, it comes only in form of powder, but I don’ see why this can be any problem, right? I know that a day’s supply comes in a plastic pouch containing 15 000 of calories of dust. That is what I think.

It is very good diet supplement and I believe that this one can be a good choice for everyone.

Have a nice day!