so im almost 13 and same age as this guy whose name is garner im 90% he used to like me but ive never liked him although were pretty close im homeschooled i went to school for a while then i came back home and sinces then hes started talking tome mor again and he does like anything to holdmy hand or touch my thigh,sit next to me and he makes jokesand hes not useually lke that trust me iveknown him for 7 yrs ntw were not like bffs and thats not really r relationshipand hes really touchy only to me and he hugs me now but he never has before and not anyone else i dont want to ruin r friendship but i dont like him and i think he does.sometimes i guesswe kinda look like were dating if u saw us like the other day i sook myhand and keptholding on for lik 45sec until i tried to pullaway but he still kept holding hands and spinning around it wa sweird. idk what to do. does he like me

It sounds like he likes you. The best thing to do is to tell him that you don't like him as a boy friend, but ask him if he can be just your friend. If he's an actual friend, then he should be ok with you just being friends.