hi, heres the situation, im 15 and she is 13... i really like my friends sister and im gonna have to tell her someday cos ive been chatting to her alot and comlimenting her and supporting her and i feel sooner or later she is gonna catch on 'basically flirting'. i dont have a clue if she likes me back 'i cant tell'%-) and i cant bring myself to tell my mate or her. i do like her but i dont know if this relationship could ever workout. i keep telling my mate that im not interested, is this the right thing to do. its an awkward situation and im clueless, should i keep chatting so we can build a friendship or should i just go and tell her how i feel? any help would be much appreciated.

nathan

Hey man, I'm in the same situation except the other way around. I like my best friends brother(I'm 13 he's 15 lol). I stay the night there all the time and for a while my friend didn't know. She kept asking if I liked him and I would deny it. I actually told her by accident. She thought it was cute and was happy for me. I haven't been as awkward around him any more because she understands. If you just tell your mate you might be surprised. If she really likes you she'll tell you. Just try to act normal around her and she might start to flirt back.

thanks for the advice, its her birthday soon and im looking for a gift right now. is jewellery gonna look too obvious or should i be more subtle. ive only known her for 6 months and i dont know if i should tell my mate or her... its a really difficult decision to make, if i keep it secret i might never ask her out and if i explain it to my mate he might take it the wrong way as ive always told him im not interested, grrr whhhhyyy is it so haaard!!! anyways im glad telling your friend worked for u but it might not for me. i hope you finally become gf and bf and be happy. :)

Yah jewelry is good maybe some earings or a bracelet. Life is so hard and we never are going to know how to handle it because we are new to this. Take a leap of faith. Explain to your mate how you feel and how you didn't want to tell him because he might be upset with you. If he is a good friend he will understand. Maybe even try telling her about your feelings she will understand, maybe a little shocked but understands. I hope it works out between you two. I know it won't work for me because I don't think he likes me at all

thanks for the advice, her birthday is friday and i still havent got her anything, im busy with school work so im not sure if i can get one in time...
oh well, have a good life!