Okay...well me and my boyfriend have only been broken up for about 2 weeks now, and i really liked him a lot. well me and my best friend have been best friends for almost 14 years now, and she told me that she was going to talk to him and try to get us back together. well that isnt what happened she ended up telling me that he kissed her, but i dont believe that he kissed her because this isnt the first time that this kind of thing has ever happened. ive always just blown it off and forgot about it and moved on, but for some reason with this one i cant. i dont know if it is because im tired of her doing this to me, or if it is because i really did like this guy a lot.. i dont know what to do...can someone please help me????[/list]

Why would you blow off behavior like this? If she does things behind your back that hurt you, you may want to reconsider having a friendship with her.

Remember, forgiveness doesn't necessarily mean forgetting. Just because you forgive doesn't mean you have to forget or that you have to maintain a relationship.

Wow, I wouldn't be friends with her, I say you find a friend that wont do this to you. She's not good for you, tell her that your tired of it! Stand up for what you beleive in! Kick some ass! wait...uh... no violence... but you know, just get rid of the bi*ch. Good luck sweety.

i have decided to not be friends with her anymore, but i still dont know if i did the right thing or not...do you

Mwa ha ha! I have snuck onto the computer to tell you what I think!!! I think you did a great job. Was a very smart choice, trust me. I've been through what your going through and now... I'm great! so it will all get better, new friends will come and you'll forget about the id**t that went behind your back all those times. Good luck sweety! and be happy!

♥, Idiotic teen!

I, too, have been through what you're describing when I was about 12 or 13. I still remember the event clearly because of how much this girl hurt me. Trust me, it's not worth it to be around people like her. Like what Idiotic_Teen said, other friends will come, and with that more fulfilling relationships. It's a good decision to make.

yeah i know all of yall are right...i just think its really sad that she had to lie about it to me, and i thought we told each other everything and would never do anything to hurt each other. i guess i was wrong!!! i just dont know if i did the right thing by letting a guy ruin a 14 year friendship, but then again i blame her because she is the one that kissed him, and i also found out last night that while she was "supposedly trying to get us back together" she also put her hand in his pants. i just dont understand...i would never do anything like that to her. I really appreciate everyones advice please keep it coming its helping me get through this

Wow, this is just sounding more and more like my old friend Sage. Babe, don't worry, you are doing the right thing. Friends come and go. You think your going to be friends with this person for life and then you realize that your frined is a w**** that only wants to screw you over. It will be hard, but in time you'll get over it i'm sure. It's life and something that every one goes through. Don't let her get you down sweety, you deserve better than that type of friend. You seem like a sweet girl that people would love to be friends with.

thanks that makes me feel alot better, but now she has been texting me and texting alot of my friends trying to find out what i have said about her because she thinks that my friends are still going to be her friend after she did me the way she did. and yeah i really did think that me and her would be friends for life, sometimes i still cant really believe that we arent friends anymore but then i remember that im the one who decided not to be. i really appreciate all of the advice and help...it really is helping me get through this!!!!

ignore her and go about your day in happiness! Glad your doing better~

yeah i am doing a lot better now, but why is it that when you get into a fight with a person why do they always bring up the things that they swore they would never tell anyone no matter what??? secrets that i told him like 10 years ago, she is textin and telling my momma?!?!?

just ignore it and block her phone number. keep her away from your mom. Wow... i could never do the things shes doing to you... even to sage.

well it was just me and her at first texting but then my momma took my phone from me cuz she said she was tired of it she was just going to take me to her house so we could fight and settle it but then she started talking some mad c**p about me and it made my momma mad so she got involved and started texting her!

you mother doesnt need to get into it.this is your life and her getting into it wont help you later on. Tell your mom that you love her but you can do this on your own, and that you need to fight your own battles so that you can learn the right way about all this. .... your mom doesnt need to be sending evil text to a little girl or to be reading your private things like that. tell her to let you deal with it on your own for your own sake...

T.T I hope im actually helping...

i did tell her that she just got so mad that she thought she had to get involved now, she knows that she shouldnt have...and she has promised to stay out of it. i havent really talked to candice since my mom texted her...i even thought about being friends with her again until i found out that she put her hand down his pants and then i decided against it. so yeah i really dont care if i ever talk to her again, and yeah you are actually helping me!!! Thanks