Hi. my name is julie, and im 13 yrs old. when i was 8 or 9 i had my 1st bf. we were in a relationship until i was 12. (he would have been 13) i broke up with him, but this past summer, we went out and AGAIN i broke up with him. (he is bipolar,suicidal,and suffers from depression.) when i broke up with him i was with a group of 3 friends and 3 little cousins, (ages 2yrs, 5yrs,8yrs,12yrs,13yrs,and 12yrs.) i had tried to breakup with him in private, but 4 some reason hedidnt want 2 be alone with me that day. i just came out and said "roger, i dont think we are working out. i thiink we should break up." he got very angry and chased my friend Wayne,(who happens to be the only boy with me at the time) because he thought i was cheating. now i am 13. Roger is 14, and im in a LD relationship, and roger asked me out AGAIN! this time he did it on facebook, by posting on my wall. bur before he asked me oyt we got into a HUGE arguement over him chasing my friend (with a metal baseball bat) and during that arguement he had said HE WAS GAY! i got very confused. later that day is when he asked me back out. i had inboxed him and told him i would have 2 think about it. he then inboxed me some sexual comments that was totally UNNESSESSCERY! i then got mad and told him i NEVER want 2 hear that again. he then said he was srry. i admitted i still like him, but i dont know what to do. and thats why im posting this. HE CHASED MY BFF WITH A BASEBALL BAT, SAID HE WAS GAY, APOLIGIZED 4 EVERYTHING, MADE A SEXUAL COMMENT TO ME, AND NOW HE WANTS TO GO BACK OUT WITH ME!!!!! HELP ME PLEASEEEE!!!!!!!!

im a tad confused if he is gay why would he want to go out with you AGAIN unless you mean Bisexuale ?

im just as confused, he said he was GAY not bi. ineed hlp hes messin me up in the head!