Hi, iv posted before about dieting and have lost 1 and a half stone (nothing to do with it but im proud :-D ). Anyway iv met this girl and were good friends, and iv recently realized that i really really like her and would love to be more than friends. thing is im not sure that she likes me back, she touches me on the shoulder, hugs me quite alot (admittedly most of the time shes had a little to drink), texts me quite alot and if i call her up our calls go on for ages.

Im really inexperienced about girls because well iv never really noticed one having a interest in me before. I just wanna know if shes interested in me, how do i go about finding out (if i try to hint anything i just come out with the most rediculas things lol it makes me nervous)

also i probably should mention her friends and most of mine are in the same 'circle' and i don't wanna upset that in anyway.

Thank you guys

Rank101

No one can tell you if she likes you except for her. I know it's hard, but work up the courage to ask her if she likes you. Tell her that you like her. It sounds like she at least greatly appreciates your company, so it's most likely that she's very willing to communicate with you. Tell her that you don't want to disrupt your friendship or your circle, so if she's not interested in return, say that it's okay and that you'd still like to be friends. The important thing is to make her feel comfortable.

That seems like sound advice. thank you for it :-)

I'll get working on the courage to ask her, do you think new year is a good time?

rank101