I know this is gonna be kinda long but I really need to explain this . So I Started Having A Crush On One Of My Best Friends In 3rd Grade And Everyday I Feel Like My Like For Him Is Growing Everyday Bigger And Bigger .. So Imma Start From The Beggining It All Started In Second Grade when I moved to a new school I didint know anyone like for 2 days I was a loner until these two girls walked up to me and said hey you wanna play with us I said yes and in the group there were 5 girls and 1 guy (my crush) he was also new to the group so we really all got to know each other that year in the classroom we always used to play with toys and all of those things and one day we made a house with dictionary's except for my crush and he went and told on us and the teacher told us to put them back then we like didn't wanna talk to him and I was like partners with him for the rest of the trimester so I had to sit with him and when we went back to our chairs he tried talking to me and I like didint wanna talk to him but then I was taking something out of my pencil box and he saw like a Lego guy and he was like can I keep this and I was just like trying to ignore him but like I just couldn't so when I gave it to him I was like trying to act annoyed those were like one of the best memories ever then 3rd grade came once again I had to sit with him we used to talk a lot like omg a lot we used to talk about how his mom would watch these novelas (soap operas) and I would tell him that like one time I had watched them to then we got like into a huge great conversation like for an hour without the teacher noticing , then one day after recess people who wouldn't bring a water bottle would line up to get water and he was one of them while he was in line he went to take his sweater to his chair and I was right there sitting where my desk was and I had this folder with a flower with a smiley face and while he went over there he told me your as cute as that flower I was like omg I got kinda shy in front of him that whole week . Then a Field Trip Came and Me And Him Sat Next To each other and on the way back I fell asleep and my head was leaning on him when I woke up I got all embarrassed and told him omg sorry and he told me it's ok I didn't mind (those were also great memories) 4th grade I told my friend I liked him ( nothing else we weren't in the same class) 5th grade my friend goes and tells him that I like him I guess he got kind of annoyed because we stopped talking I literally had to hide at lunch cause I was so embarrassed but after a while I started hanging out with 3 of my friends close to where he would hangout too and most of the time I would stare to see if I could like see him but he would like also stare back for a really long time and sometimes smile and one time we were practicing for a concert the whole 5th grade was gonna do and all the classes had to meet up in our 5th grade room and one day he had to sit like right next to me I like never turned to see what he was doing cause I was just like super nervous then my friend told me to get close to her she wanted to tell me something and then she's like omg you should've seen him he was like smiling at you I got so excited that day 6th grade (got a little better) so I got most of my classes with him except for 2 and in one of my classes with him my cousin sat next to him and she would tellme that he would stare a lot at me and sometimes smile AGAIN!! And I have to admit this after a little while me and these girls I used to sit next with we started talking sh*t about him like that he was gay and all that stuff and then he found out and we stopped but all that year my friend was like I think he likes you . One day I was with my friends at school hanging out where I usually do and he also went with his friend just one and his other friend and him they were like stalking on me I guess XD cause my crush was like behind a beam and he knew I was looking at him and like every 10 seconds he would peek through there and then he saw me that I was looking at him and he smiled and raised his eyebrow and he did that like 4 times n.n but I never knew if he liked me or not then some of my friends said look that girl likes him too and he likes her back too and they would hang out a lot and talk a lot and I guess I kinda got jealous but then one of my friends said she still liked him but that he didint like her back that was like almost ending school and again he would stare at me a lot in art class like the whole period and my friend was like look I think he likes you and in p.e once just like once I was like in a crawling position and all of a sudden my friends were like Kristen Kristen get up he's starting at your ass I was like really no lie cause he's like a shy boy but he's not like a bad boy and I seriously got kinda embarrassed that day and like I still like him a lot even if We don't talk anymore I just like miss him a lot and idk if I should go up to him and tell him what I feel or idk just like talk to him again PLZ HELP ME SHOULD I TALK TO HIM OR NOT AND DOES HE LIKE ME OR NOT ??????????

Maybe he likes you

He do like you but maybe not the way your thinking about because you were friends for a long time and he might started to like you as a sis but you won't know if you don't ask him so just try to be more likely to talk to him about love and stuff like that and ask him would you love a girl that been with you for a long time and she never acted like she love you too be your self and just do it your way :)