IM STILL IN MIDDLE SCHOOL....im so frikkin confuse like really. first there's that guy who i like but i dunno if he likes me. i even read advises on the internet but i still dont know. can u guys help me plzzz. first the guy ask me if i wanna sleep WITH him!!!than the other time i meet him, he starts holding my hand and starts running, he put his arm around while we were watching a movie at the kissing scene than he said that my eyes are pretty and ask me, well force me to sit next to him at the back!!!!!! after his dad dropped me at my house. while in the car, he was sitting next to me and he held my hand again and start touching it up and down and up and down!!!and in school, he ignores me COMPLETELY which is really annoying. than i ask him if he has a crush on someone and he's like 'i have a crush on your friend' and he keep telling me to talk to here about him when instead he could ask that favor to another person. i told my bff about everything that happen and she says that he's just trying to make me jealous but i still dont believe that!!!PLEASE HELP I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME ANSWERS. watever comes in ur mind, plzz jus type it here, it might help me cuz im reallly stuck...thxx 

Ah yes, middle school drama. If you want my honest opinion a lot of guys are still maturing at that age, so they tend to act in the most ridiculous ways. He could be trying to make you jealous, but he might also have a crush on your friend. Also, some guys like to keep any fresh fling between a girl in the same school on the low. My high school boyfriend (now ex, of course) didn't want anyone to assume we were dating until we were a few months already been together. My suggestion is for you is to a) tell him that if he has a crush on the other girl, he should go ask her out herself or something b) ask him straight that how come he is acting like that and ask him what he wants of you. Trust me honey, if he isn't into you then he is not worth your time or worth getting yourself hurt for. You are still young and have plenty of time to find a guy who will treat you right. :-) The only way to ever find out is just by asking straight, it's not always easy, but it's most cases the only way. Hope this helps and best of luck to you!

hi, im still in middle school to and have the same problem, he flirts with me out side of school and says all these things to me when he knows i like him infact love him but he still messes around with my feelings and has told me straight up that he doesnt like me...., his best friend clamed to love me before i told him i liked him so is it likely at all that he may like me back???, i hate getting hurt but love him to much to move on, when ever i try to talk to him about it it always ends up bad, could he like me or is he twinning with my feelings :S, any advise or experiences would help plzz

I have that problem too! I just got out of middle school... literally days ago... he last person to sign my yrbk was the guy I liked. He wrote down his number, even tho he acts like he hates me. Idk!!! What the cake goes on in his mind??!! Do I txt him or not???