i have an issure well me and my ex and our friend go way back we would always chill hang out i known my ex for 3years now but we been together for a month now t dent work out so i let him go but we all use to go to middle school together  used to mess with my ex nd jay at the smame time but they never knew jay would always yell me not to with mess with my ex becuz hes messed up but o dent listen and started messin woth him.
me and jay would always text each outh i memeber when we started up till 2am talkin bout nothing he was aways there untlike my ex then one day jay saw me kissin my ex and got really mad i think he used to like me or something becuz ive never seen him o mad before everytime my ex would do me wrong i ould run to jay now we and jay r tlkin again he told e icwas one of the inportan person in his life and im like damn i never really knew now that i looked back jay was right about my ex but o ont wana be called a homie hopper for talkin to jay again what should i do lstop talkin to him ot keep him in my life????!!? im confused

as they are both aware you have all been friends for a while. i went through a similar thing currently happy with my boyfriend, though there was trauma to get to where we are now. My ex was both our best friend! Didnt quite turn out how it should have done my ex doesnt speak to my bf now and i have lost contact. But in other relationships i know if in the same situation its worked out fine as they realise it suits everyone. 
You have to do what makes you happy, you need to tell the guy you like how you feel, and think of something together that you know you will all win in. Guys can't always get their own way, so if you and your ex dont work out and havent for a while, you know that may not be the right path for you guys, so if you and the other guy like each other give it a go, you might be whats best for each other and the ex will get used to it in time, or may be happy for the both of you... You never know until you try :)