My daughter has RSD. It took a while to show up, what it was, after going through multiple doctors who did not. Even I had a couple tell me to cut her leg off, because her leg would be so blue and ice cold! Anyway none could tell me for sure does RSD spreads?

It is widely believed that RSD does not spread. However, that is not truth. The fact is That RSD does spread in 70% of patients. The usual pattern of spread is up the same extremity and then may continue to spread on the same side of the body, or even to the opposite extremity.

RSD does infact spread i do not have it but my sister does. unfortunetly their is no cure but it can be put into remission. know i do not know much about it. sometimes rsd can not go back into remission. sometimes it can even spread to full body. if your daughter has a myspace my sister and a group of rsders have a myspace page and they would luv to have new people join. i believe you just need to type in RSD hope.