I have RSD pain and my skin burns, wearing clothes makes it worse. It feels like sand paper rippin the flesh.

I have had this problem since 2002. I found lite house dress helps a little but I can't wear this out anywhere. Also

solid patterns would be best or solid color. I would like to see this as a health care need fullfilled for persons with RSD.

My sister bought a few on line but they cost her 45.00 for each. I'm on a fixed income because I can't work with this horror.

Who could we write to, That might help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're suffering so much from RSD and it must be really painful. I'm glad that your sister was able to find something however. Can you let me know how you're doing now? I'd like to discuss your issue if you can talk a little more about it. Are you able to see your doctor about medical clothing? I know that sometimes medical plans DO cover it.