Hi, I have strange symptoms in my ear. It is swollen, sensitive to touch and it hurts. I searched for similar symptoms, and I found out that swelling, pain and sensitivity are often symptoms of RSD. Could I have RSD in my ear?

Hi, my mother sufferers from RSD, so I know a few things about this condition. I can tell you that I never heard in my life that someone had RSD in ear. This is progressive neurological condition that affects skin, muscles, joints, and bones. It usually affects injured leg or limb. It sometimes even follows a surgery. But I never heard that it affected an ear! Maybe you have an ear injury that caused shallowness and pain. Cuts or scrapes can easily injure the ear. You must visit a doctor, you cant keep guessing because you are wasting your time. Your condition could worsen.