I have newly been diagnosed with RSD by my neurologist. I had bilateral carpal tunnel and bilateral cubital tunnel releases done back in 1995 and had all of them done within an 8 month time frame. In March of 2004 my "carpal tunnel and cubital tunnel" started acting up. A trip to a doctor was for a final diagnosis of Repetitive Stress Injuries which continued, even by my current neurologist, until he decided to look "outside the box" and finally figure out what is going on. He told me that my RSD goes back to my surgeries. He is continuing my treatment of pain management medications of Lyrica, Vicodin, Lasix, and now Dibenzyline. He thinks the Dibenzyline will cause my tiny blood vessels to dialate to get the autononomous nerves to stop screaming PAIN continuously. Has anyone ever heard of this?

hi mickey..i wa diagnosed only 2 days ago with RSD...i was first diagnosed with tendinitis in my left hand in April this year,,bout month later it w Tenosynovitis,,was offered only anti-inflammatory pills and told to rest it,,so i did only to get atrophy in my arm which open my doctors eyes to finally do something they said xray wasnt necessary as they knew what it was ( my arse did they) anyway see a Rheumatologist 2 days ago who diagnosed me,,he's referred me to pain management (another month to wait) but perscribed me to Amitriptyline.
Since then ive tried doing research on it & as yet ive never heard of what your asking,,Before taking any medication offered i always research it have you?? Maybe the Pharmacy where you got them could enlighten you,,If not i would go back to your neurologist & ask for more information,,I know this hasnt been much help but i do sympathise with you,,Good Luck 2 you
Julie