Respected experts of steady health, my age is 16 years,I used to masturbate twice in a week.Is it harmful.I heard many of my friends who say that masturbation will shorten your height.Is this true or not please explain in detail.I have gone through several articles about harmful effects of masturbation but everyone has a different opinion.Please guide me because I'm in confusion since 2 weeks.

Hi Bisumax,

No.  Masturbation will not cause you to be short.

Your height is controlled by your DNA.  As long as you eat a healthy diet you will get all the vitamins and minerals you need to reach that height.

Masturbation IS a NORMAL and healthy activity.  Think about this, does having sex cause you lose height or cause illness?  No it doesn't. 

Another thing to consider, even if you DO NOT masturbate your body WILL still ejaculate old semen.

Hope it helps.

Thank You very much.I'm now out of this great confusion.Thank you again.

So, are there any harmful effects of over masturbation on teens?

About the only thing that could be "detrimental" (not really harmful) is that masturbating, just to ejaculate fast can lead to premature ejaculation in the future. Learn control by masturbating. You CAN make your session last for HOURS.