i am 15 and i masturbate like once every two days and i am wondering if masturbating causes lower level of testerone because i barely have any muscle and dont have facial hair

i heard if u masterbate that makes ur penis small and takes longer to hit puberty

Would you say that having sex leads to lower testerone? It's almost the same thing physically . . . In fact, sex/masturbation in the morning can even increase your testerone!

Everyone goes through puberty at a different rate, it's not just testerone production but other parts of your brain/body that are maturing. You'll just have to wait. Even exercising more and eating testerone boosting foods won't get you through puberty any faster, they'll just effect your mood/sex drive while you're there.

But, if you have little muscle lifting couldn't hurt. There are ten year olds who are built because they worked hard at it.

8-| not really it's probably good for u not having any hair is the sign of low testerone but u may have something else going on. but if u can have an orgasm don't worry about the hair thing yet.

Ejaculation in the male body lowers testosterone levels for some period of time, two times a week wouldn't be that bad though.

thats bull, masturbation does not decrease your testosterone, even Google it if anything it temporarily increases it.

my advise to you is, it is not late, stop it now befor its too late. i have been doing this sh*t since i was 12 now i am 22 and screwed, i have been looking for help online for 3 days to stop this sick habit. I have started to lose my memory, eyes, and back pain. i feel always tired and streesfull. i am f*****g lost. just dont, dont dont dont, please, if i cant help my self i can at least guide you to the right way. thanks

To the guy above me:

You sir, are retarded.

GTFO

LMAO!! i agree with this dude ^

Masturbation will not hurt your testerone levels. Just because you do not yet facial hair doesnt mean that you have low levels of testerone. You are only 15 you have the rest of your life to shave, and it sucks. Someone earlier mentioned 10 year olds adding body mass through resistance training, and that is a terrible idea. Here is what that will do to you:
-stunt your growth
-injure your joints
-increase your chances of injury

You are still too young to lift, so give it about 2 years. Masturbation will only increase your testerone levels as long as you eat right and are in good shape. Think about bull riding? They masturbate bulls before the riders ride on them. Why? Because its built up testerone that the body is using to produce more semen. You can google all of this stuff to learn more.

hi friends, i was really interested in this topic for a long time and never had the means to share my experiences with others, well here is mine, to be very honest i have been affected by masturbation in a very bad way, i have into bodybuilding for a couple of years and whenever i have missed my workouts or my diet for a pretty long time and i happen to by masturbating during that period i have lost weight much faster than otherwise, it has also affected my memory, in a bad way i don't seem to remember very easily things that i have said or told to me, initially during my school days it affected my grades, now its affecting my life in a bad way, my request to all you guys is keep yourself in control and don't go overboard, don't go thru what i have gone tru, this has been my experience, i rarely masturbate now, i keep myself busy, m into bodybuilding again, and i swear i will gain all the weight that i lost becuz of this disgusting habit. i wish you guys all the luck. thanks 4 reading,

For men, yes, masturbation "weakens" you, because the body has to go back to work to produce more sperm, which takes between 18 hours and 3 days. The younger you are the faster your body can rebuild it's reserve, though this depends on how active you are -- more exercise is good.

Sperm production extracts minerals from the blood, and reduces your libido. Both these factors have a "depressing effect" which reduces your "endurance" on anything that requires strength, including sex.

Actually, it increases it. Ejaculating forces the testes to create more semen, which then spikes your testosterone level at the same time.

Yea don't masturbate, nothing good comes of it. If you have a disagreement with this statement than you obviously already are in the trap and it takes a real man to realize what happens.

OMFG... just omfg.
Masturbate as much as u want. If you are a guy and have a girlfriend she'll want sex all the time so it's somewhat the same if u jerk it off or make sex. The ones that tell u different are religious freaks... f**k them. If u want muscles - hit the gym and eat clean. Masturbation is a natural thing, do it as much as u feel is enough.