I am 16yrs old and i am doing masturbaion from 2yrs.Since then my height has not increased and my strenth has also not increased .Is this because of masturbation if yes what should i do . :cry:

Well i hope im not too late.Coz u must b 18 by now.N u still have plenty of time to grow.I stopped growing when i was masturbating.
I quit masturbating/ or did it only once a month.,..MAKE SURE NO MORE THAN THAT. And then started gaining height.Its not that masturbation stops heigt growth.It just throws out many vital nutrients that we intake.So we have less left to be converted into bones,bones will havto be made inorder to add height to a persons body.So stop it..I grew taller by quitting masturbation.eat alot of yogurt.Eat alot of beef.And drink a litre of milk everyday.U should be atleast 4 inches taller.I am now thank god.And there was somebody like Myself who told me all this like im telling u.Stop watching porn n hotties everywhere.Once ur fully tall many will fall for u anyway.then u can have all of your own sex videos.N if u dont stop masturbating right away.Then u will always watch [porn as nobody wants to be making love to a shortie.!!!

GOOD LUCK.
iM a pakistani.See not all of us our terrorists. :p HAve a Good TALL life.! :-) :-D

Ok i have to say this first... LOL :-D (at the guy who posted the first reply).

Well i have also been wondering a lot about this "masturbation stops height" but was too embarrassed to ask. Thanks to the asker and the replier above. Just a few questions i have to ask:
1. How long did it take you to grow that 4 inches?
2.How did you stop or limit your masturbation to that level (once per month)? Because it is near impossible for me (I've managed to limit it to once a week or so).

By the way, i am Pakistani too, seems like we all suffer from this problem :-D

Rofl @ reply no .2
i mastrubate daily even i suffer from same problem .it is highly impossible to stop mastrubating or limit it to once a month haha .
i am even pakistani hahahhahahahha .we all are epic mastrubators XD

WTF..as evryone replied there pakistanis so i am too...lol
I also suffer from the same health problem but cant get rid of it!!
I dono how to get sex outta ur mind seriously

I think paki tenagers are suffering from masterburating... :-)

I was 5ft 7inches tall when i first masterbate, nearly 12 years old, tallest in my class, i always taught that i would be tall enough like my elder brothers, both 6ft 2 inches tall but would you believe that iam still 5ft 7inches and now 24 years old, so surely masterbating stops your height...

So boys i couldnt stop it for a day, if u can then do it, same paki problem :-)

You would be surprised to learn that there are some important environmental factors to keep in mind if you want to grow taller naturally. These environmental factors can work as growth inhibitors if you ignore to pay attention. Read on to understand these factors.

The first environmental factor that was found to have a direct influence on the final height of an adult is the exposure to direct sunlight. Exposure to sunlight provides plenty of vitamin D to your body. In a research that was conducted to study the influence of sunlight, it was found that male children who were born during summer and who received greater amount of sunlight, were taller by 1.7 cm, when compared to children who were born during winters.

im 20 and veryyy lzy ..not too fat ..like muscularly fat(fat and muscular :-P)...but unfortunately SHORT...
i used to be soo good at sports but then mmmasturbation came into my life and u knoe wat happens..its ben 3 years since ive started the *act* ..and people call me shorty now...im 20 and still shorter than everyone else...but somewhere its genetic...and yeah i started working out ...an year back ..and i think that affcted my height too....just need to knoe if at this age ..shud i start swimming and continue gym workouts at th same time and try not to mmmasturbate Alot ..?..i mean would that work ...oh and yeahh i smoke too ..does smoking effect ure height :S?...well i need genuine answers ...plsss :-)....
oh and PAKISTANI here :-D...proud :-D and short :-(....but well this is how pakistanis are ...full of hope :-P

I am an Indian boy. I too suffer the same problem of masturbation. And after a great observation i concluded that masturbation really stops height. this bad habit not only affects ur height but also YOUR STRENGTH. Is like a curse on me. It results pimples and acne on my face and body.
i am a 18 year old boy. when i was just 13, my height was 5'3''. doesn't it sounds good. And i was trapped by the habit of masturbation at that time only. My destruction started since than. till 13, i was one of the height-ed boy of my class, i was not having any pimples on my face. but as soon as i started masturbation my height stops suddenly. You will not believe that now i am 18, and still my height is 5'3''... :-(. How cruel..... :-{. My body growth completely stops. It is not that being short is in my gens, my father is 5'8''. my elder brother is 5'10''. but unfortunately only i am...................,,,,,,,, When my elder bro was 13 he was just 5'1''. means he was shorter than me when i was 13. and when he was 18 he crossed my father and reaches to 5'9''. my elder bro is now 21 with height 5'10''.
i used to mastur twice or trice a day. and continued it for a long long time (approx. 3 years). Iwas not knowing that I AM MAKING MY OWN HANDS THE CAUSE OF DESTRUCTION OF MY OWN... :-(( :-{

I hope you don't believe what you just said :-D

Masturbation has no effect on any of those things.

okayy...soooo...how does the height grow at this age?

Well I'm 13 and 5"8 and a half. I've been masturbating probably since I started producing sperm, on and off. I have noticed that my height growth has pretty much stopped. I'm slowly by slowly trying to stop, hopefully it'll work. Good Luck to all of u. Another Pakistani weird huh?

i masturbate day in and day out and for some reason i haven't stopped growing (maybe because i eat alot anyway) it all depends on how many nutrients are in your body, i know i am answering this waaaaay too late to be of any help to the asker but still, there are going to be other people coming to this site and probably seeing this and it could be pretty helpful to them.
i'm israeli XD

ok I'm pretty sure now thatu are all crazy........ I'm 13 now and almost 5'4" I recently found out that I've been masterbating since age six!!!!! I had no idea wat I was doin except that it felt REALLY good! Don't judge! I've grown almost 2 inches in the last 4 months and I've been eating LOADS of food andd am probabaly on another huge growth spurt! So no masterbating doesn't effect growth in teens

Friends........

I Am 19 And Trapped Since 1 year.......i was 5"4 Last Time ........There Is No Height Increment Since I Begin.......