I can't cum inside wife during normal intercourse if I masterbate prior to sex will some sperm go inside of her? What's the likely hood of getting her pregnant this way?

Well, you could try that as well, just make sure that you do it on her fertile days. Or try with manual stimulation first and then try just to ejaculate inside her. But as long as your semen is perfectly healthy you can get her pregnant, one way or another. Good luck.

I don't know if there is any confusion I'm my post so I will clarify it. If I masterbate 5-10 minutes beforehand without her knowledge. I suffer from delayed ejaculation which she doesn't know about. Long story on why she doesn't. Will this still work then. Can the leftover sperm move down my urethra inside of her. Thx for ur replies in advance

Oh, I understand. Well I believe that it's possible to get pregnant in the way that you've described, but you need to be really fast. Sperm ejaculated can live in a woman's reproductive tract for up to five days or perhaps even longer. I guess you'll need to find the most convenient position and the most convenient time/day of her menstrual cycle to do so. I understand how hard this is for you, but maybe you should talk to your wife about this problem, it may help. You're in this together after all. Good luck.