me and my gurl "play" each other..when she blowjob me and i ejaculated in her mouth, there was leftover at my penis.so i use my hand to clean up the leftover sperm.then i quickly wash my hand that have the sperm with cold water..without using soap..then when i kissed her, i fingered her..not so deep finger..juz like 0.5cm deep ..is it possible for my gurl to get pregnant?she said she at the 10th day of her period..is it possible?please help me asap

Possible yes, likely no.

If you had any live sperm on your finger when you fingered her then it might happen.

how many % do u think it possible to happen? i read some website says that washing with cold water will kill the sperm. is it true?im so scared that she will get pregnant..she not yet reach her 14th day which is the ovulation day..is it still possible?

It depends on a variety of things.

How well did you wash? What temperature was the water? How long did your hands dry? How much semen was on your fingers before you washed? There are too many variables. It only takes 1.

I'm still thinking the odds are EXTREMELY low but I can't give you a number.

I'm not trying to scare you with this. In your original question you asked if it was possible for her to get pregnant. The answer to that one is always going to be yes if you bring sperm into the equation. If you did have any sperm on your fingers that got into her they can live 5-7 days. They could be there during ovulation.

Seriously, I would not worry - this time.

the amount of semen is at my fingertips only. with means like 1 drop of semen on my tip of my finger. the temperature of the water is quite cold..not warm water..im not sure if it is dry or not my hand..if it doesnt dry? O.O

Seriously, I would not worry - this time.???

Chaos,

Is she on any birth control? If you say yes, then stop worrying as it's almost 99% effective.

As to that drop of semen on your finger, it could contain about a million sperm. Think about it, there are about 115 million sperm in each ejaculation.

What I meant by my comment is that I don't think that you have to worry about getting her pregnant, now. If you keep on "playing" with your gurl (I think you mean girl) then you're going to have to consider the possibility that she could eventually become pregnant.

Just be careful, OK?

Gurl=girl..sorry for my spelling error..its our 1st time playing each other..and we might not play again already because both of us afraid now..you said "I don't think that you have to worry about getting her pregnant, now" ?? now?? shes not in any birth control..

Chaos,

I do not think that she is going to get pregnant from what you described.

All I mean by my comment is that in the future just be aware of what can happen and be careful. That's all.

thx medic_dan :-D

It wont happen

I don't believe she can get pregnant king that . she is probably stressing