i have no i idea if im prego. i wake up at a certain time of night, sometimes haveing to goto the bathroom. just recently i started feeling movements like werid moveing pain in my belly. im on the depo shot so the tests saying no that im not. yet these things keep happening, my back and hips hurt from time to time to the point where im bend in an angle, yes my tummy has gottin a little bigger and my hips have spread, my boobs ich and i feel a sharp pain going down my vag sometime, please help i haven been to the doc in 4 months or had sex in 5 months

same here i get the same thing waking up at night time staying up for 1 or 2 hours and going to the toilet me and my boyfriend are planning to have a baby and he lefted inside me 4 weeks ago and im getting crampings does it mean im pregnant....

If you're on Depo you should be going to see your Doctor every 3 months for the shot, why haven't you been in 4? 

Some women can experience strange side effects from the depo, Including pain. Common one is weight gain, and i have heard about cramping. But my best suggestion is go see your Gyno. Simply put. If you have been on depo long term and have strange new symptoms call your gyno. Never second guess or dismiss anything when it comes to your health. Getting health advice from strangers on the internet about very important things is not safe or that smart. You should always call your dr for any concerns.