im confused. lmp was april 24, 2008. had sex may 3, and may 9, 2008. had some kind red brown spotting on the 6th, noticed to spots in my undies. i had some nausea and tender bbs. may 8th or so i ovulated. the 10-now the 18th i have had nausea and exhaustion so bad its hard to get out of bed. the 17th and 18th now i have had a sore throat. the 15th i noticed pink orange spotting,16th i noticed pink orange spotting, 17th it stopped and now the 18th same spotting again. i have never had spotting like this in my life. im now dpo 10, and still having the pink orange spotting, only when i wipe very light. nausous, esepcially when im hungry. i have had cramps on and off like af is going to start. also having back cramps and spasms. (though i do have back problems, arthritis or siatica). they have been stabbing pains. my boobs now are killing me, feels like my nipples are on fire. af is due may 22nd.

im just wondering what on earth is going on here. could i be pg, or could this be bad pms??

You very well could be i am almost in the same boat but i am married have a 19 month old son and i got the implon in my arm july 30th.
for about two weeks i have had all of that but the spotting the spotting just started idk if i am or not but my boobs have gottin bigger and i am waking up with cravings so it is very possible

hey how are u i waz on the depo shot i had the same thing and i find out at i had a cysts on my ovarie and i have had spotting really bad but now my droctor told me to get the implon implant he said that would work i told him hell know and i have not seen my period seen nov 26 its december 21 now i think iam pergo if u know what i mean bye i wish u all good luck