ohkay so im 16 and me and my boyfriend of 1 year finally slept together
it was technically my 1st time. but iv been on the depo shot for about 3 months. and we didnt use protection. i just got the shot friday and next saturday is when we slept together.

iv been breaking out REALLY bad
and my stomachs cramping really bad
and iv been spotting.
and im having really bad mood swings
i have a loss of appitite
and different smells make me sick

if theres any addvice you have for me i would appreciate it

so im 16 and me and my boyfriend were having sex with out a condom but im on depo.

but when me him had sex i had forgot to get my depo shot. and i think im pregnant.

my friend think she pregnant to.

im also 16 years old as i write this, i had the Depo shot about two months ago. Me and my boyfriend at the time had sex, without a condom. i thikn i may be pregnent. but im not sure . i have all of the things you had and them some. i dont know how to ask this but did naythign become of your post? like did you become prego? i know you dont know me but you were going thru the same things i may be going thru right now. if you could please email me or call me texting is also fine i wouod very much appreshate it.

***Post is edited by moderator *** Private e-mails not allowed***Please read our Terms of Use

. im sorry for asking you to do this but i dont have any one to turn to. thank you agian. just ask for ali and you will have me....please help me....

Im Going Threw The Same Thing Im 15 I Missed My Shot For Like 3 Days Had Sex Without Protection I Have Been Sick Stomach HURTS Really Bad I Dont Know What Is It!!!