I know this may seem stupid, but is it possible to have your period twice amonth and still be pregnant..

I'm getting my period twice a month.. and my mother is trying to scare me by saying that it could be a possibility..

Please clarify this for me

Thanks!

THAT is usually a sign of other problems, not normally pregnancy!

ARE YOU HAVING SEX? YOU NEED to see a gyno! A doctor needs to see you so that this strange bleeding can stop.

Normally they will give you birth control pills to stop this bleeding, because it typically is hormonal.

IF YOU WERE pregnant, a pregnancy test would be accurate.

ALSO, if you wantr to go to a doctor, YOUR MOM does not have to know, or even go with you!

It's just that.. it kinda alternates.. this has happened for the past two months.. but the thing is this..

Last month (july) the first period was enough for me to wear tampon.. but not as strong as it usually is.. and it lasted three days.. then.. two weeks later.. i got my period again.. at the same strength it normally is.

This month (august).. it was the other way around.. i got it very strong and experienced very bad cramps (worse than usual) and it lasted a week.. then.. then two weeks later.. i got it again.. strong enough to wear a tampon.. but not at the usual strenght.. and it lasted three days..

WHAT GIVES??

hi ....i face the same problem...but if ur period does not long for a week...
and had normal length that is for 5 to 7 days...i think dont worry ...it might be due to stress or hormonal imbalance...

Well, don't let your mom scare you. A double period is not uncommon. Although I do not know the exact cause, it's possible to have normal period bleeding lasting an average of 5-6 days with the blood thinning out to turn brown and disappear. Then, a second period "starts up again" in a few days to last several days more. I have no idea why it occurs. Someone suggested it could be a hormonal imbalance. :-|

my name is jennifer im 23years old i got my period on the 25th october and it ended on the 29th october and then on the 3rd november i got my period again not bleeding heavy or anything like how i normally bleed my husband and i are currently trying to have a baby should i be worried

look up implantation bleeding

im experiencing the same problem &its painful.wat might be the problem