ok i need advice, i had intercourse the day after my period ended, on june 25th, and i ovulate right after my period, which was the 27th. two weeks later i had a weird kind of period or something, it started out bright red and would sometimes be a little heavy, and then not, (i usually change a super plus tampon like every hour) and i was cramping bad the whole time with a sharp pain around my belly button in a line about and inch long going diagonally away from, and sharp pains in my breast, but not tender, i took an hpt two weeks later and it was negative, following that i began having a very white discharge, then it stopped for about a week, now my menstrual cycle is late but when i got it it is just a few brown spots a day no where near heavy enough to use a tampon,kind of like a brown discharge, it has lasted for five days now. could i actually be pregnant and just my hcg levels werent high enough then? or is it something else? and has anyone else ever experienced anything like this? if so please shed some light on my situation!

I would suggest taking another pregnancy test now, the result should be accurate.

well i was thinking that maybe it was a missed miscarriage, what do you think the possibility of tha would be? i mean do the symptoms sound pretty much like that could be it? but i am calling my doctor tomorrow to make an appointment, so thank you so much for your feedback!

Hey tell me what happened! I am kind of looking for some information about all this, because I have something similar... Actually I take the pill but forget it a lot. About three weeks ago I had sex but had forgotten to take the pill. A week and a half later I took my pill too late for like 5 days in a row and I was surprised because my period was not starting (usually when I forget more than once, my period starts)... so I waited and it started so slowly... during 4 days I had almost no bleeding and it was somehow brown, and then it started for 3 days, but it was never really red, and now it stopped, even though my periods usually last 6-7 days. So what happened for you? Was it a miscarriage? Thanks!

well the part that is diff with me is dat i didnt have my period but he ejected into me 3or 4 different times and i feel diff but i started my period on a tues and wed no blood and thurs spotting and thats it.

its never been like this and i dont know what i means neither girl but jus go get a blood pregnancy test and tell the doctor whats been going on thats what im goin to do fri or mon this is happening now!

Go to your doctor. Get a blood pregnancy test and also get checked for STD's. Always, use a protection device, you dont know where that man's thing has been! And he can be dishonest to you as well. Also, you sound rather young. Know what I did during high school? I went to school 8am to 2 pm. Ran across the street where I working in a nursing home 2pm to 11pm. Got home, grabbed my baby from my sister as she ran out the door to her graveyard job. Put him to bed. Wake up every 2 hours to feed him. Change diapers every 1 to 2 hours. Sleep in in between every the 1-2 hours. Woke up at 6. Got him ready, got me ready. 7am drop him off at my grandma's. 8am back to school. Day started all over again. Now....if you are still attending school please THINK. Do you want this to happen to you? I sure didn't, and it is hard stuff to be a parent.