has anyone with chronic gastritis try drinking Gatorade (I did because that’s one of the usual advices to prevent throwing up) and then experiencing violent throwing up that lasted for days? I’m not sure if this happened because Gatorade is too acidic (it didn’t taste too acidic to me) or because my gastritis worsened, but here is a bit of warning for anyone who is suffering from heartburn or gastritis - Gatorade might cause you to be severely nauseous and throw up with seemingly no reason at all. It’s better to drink water or soup if you’re feeling dehydrated.

Just wanted to let you know I have same reaction to Gatorade and I too have severe heartburn. I always find that if I have a drink in the evening I will without failure wake up in the middle of the night to vomit. You aren't alone with this issue.

My Son (15yrs) also has a vomiting reaction to Gatorade. Not sure why that is.... because he digest Powerade without issue. I’m curious if it’s in the Dye. It seems I heard in past years that some carried allergy

I am in the same boat I drink water and Gatorade when I am sweetting working out side after the Gatorade I throw up then feel like c**p. Never happened before 2015 ever since 2016 to current it makes me sick as c**p

My 14 year old throws up everytime he drinks it too

MY 8 yo throws up about 50% of the time he drinks it. I keep telling him and my husband to stop buying it, but when I am not around they drink it together. And I amber left to clean up mess. Terrible stuff.