Hi, it takes only couple of gulps of alcohol before I get sick. I don’t know what is the problem, and is it a good or a bad thing. Is there anyone else who throw up after drinking?

Hi, I don’t know how could it be a good thing. It means that you have a very sensitive stomach, and you should definitely avoid alcohol. I am 22 years old girl, and in the last couple of years, I went to many parties and got drunk more times than I remember. At that time, I wasn’t throwing up after drinking. Every time, I drank much more than I needed, because I wanted to get drunk. I finally stopped doing that, but now it’s too late. Even when I drink just one little glass of a bear, soon after that I throw up. My stomach can’t deal with alcohol any more, because I tortured it for three years. I don’t know will I ever be able to drink again, without throwing up.

I had the same problem, your body has to get used 2 it again. Drink everyay it works

gradually drink more every time but avoid throwing up if u do it will be harder to drink as much next time. when i started i went from 2(unaffected) to 6(buzzed) but then overdid it and drank 10+ beers and some shots of rum and ended up throwing up 6 times. I should have just drank 8 or 9 total

some people are allergic to alcohol....it sounds like you might be. so i would definitely try to avoid it.

a little over a year ago i went crazy at a party drinking weird vodka shots and mixing jack and black together and drinking it... after that i got so sick i kept vomiting a lot i could not even keep water down i stayed like that till 8 pm the next day! I called the doctor and he came and gave me a shot to calm my tummy down i was exhausted for days.

After that i didn't drink much, but in october i was on holiday and a had some nice whiskeys, just one shot and sipping it slowly... i was ok... then when i came back i didn't drink anything but a few nights ago i had a drink.. i mixed jack and black again, but the problem was i was not in a good mood i was in trouble cuz some people thought i was the person who robbed their neighbour's house just cuz i parked in front it... long story... anyway i was anxious drank to fast even though i drank water before and after! I also had some green tea afterwards... i don't know what it was... though i read in another forum that if you throw up like that it's either an ulcer... allergies or anxiety so i guess it was the anxiety....

anyway i will drink much less... i don't really miss it... so i guess next time i order a drink it will last me the hole night

anyway people drink responsibly... I know a few people that are seriously ill cuz of alcohol

please ensure that u r not eating something which suffocates u and makes u puke.....i use to smoke and then i used to puke.........i stopped smoking while drinking and after drinking .......i never puke now .........so check wat makes it discomfortable........it can be tobbaco or food or taste of drink itself..............which makes u ultimately puke

hello.
i have been drinking for quite a while. and i never really got sick, well no more than a normal person would.. but now after like 4 drinks i puke for hours. i have been to 3 different doctors. I have had blood work and ultra sounds done on my stomach and liver. nothing is coming back. i did stop drinking for a month and a half hoping that what ever it was would heal.. but nothing..
has anyone heard of this.. im 22 and in college... not drinking is not an option..

you guys are all misconstrued throwing up is bad sign and you should force it. read medical studies! your throwing up from your blood being intoxed from the blood alch mixture. and the damage is already done throwing up makes you damage your system. and the more you drink yes you can drink more but cause its a sign of addiction! so its good if you get drunk easier means your system is regularized and you should avoid drinking for that reason or heavily. but still fun so you draw the line
!

try drinking a bit of water between every couple drinks, i used to just drink hard and got sick sometimes. once i started to drink water between drinks, i found i could drink alot more and get pretty drunk without getting sick at all... eventually my body got used to it and i didnt even need to drink water anymore, i could drink 151 straight all night. since i quit drinking like a fish, i havent been able to drink nearly as much without getting sick in my occasional drinking endevours.

Hello. I want to share with you guys my experience. I used to always puke the next day after drinking in the morning or mid-day. While all of my friends were puking the same night we were getting drunk. I was like that over 2 years , but I didnt used to drink so often during those years. Now days I drink weds, thursds, frids,sats, on weds and thusrds we drink at least 1/2 rum or vodka bottle each person + 4 beers , right before clases... at first we were going kinda drunk to clases but lately its harder to get drunk, but In Fact the diference between an often drinker and a not so often drinker is that the often drinker can control himself more in order not to show u p that he is drunk... one time I drank a bottle of fum botran ( 40% alcohol) with some juice at 10 am. with some friends on a wednsday and I had clases at 1 pm... I went and I was Wasted b elieve me.. but the teacher never really notified me or my classmates... well just a couple bec of my breathe haha.... So drink more often if you want to handle yourself better while drunk.... and its way better to pule the same night on a drinking NIGHT .. believe me..

Hello. I want to share with you guys my experience. I used to always puke the next day after drinking in the morning or mid-day. While all of my friends were puking the same night we were getting drunk. I was like that over 2 years , but I didnt used to drink so often during those years. Now days I drink weds, thursds, frids,sats, on weds and thusrds we drink at least 1/2 rum or vodka bottle each person + 4 beers , right before clases... at first we were going kinda drunk to clases but lately its harder to get drunk, but In Fact the diference between an often drinker and a not so often drinker is that the often drinker can control himself more in order not to show u p that he is drunk... one time I drank a bottle of fum botran ( 40% alcohol) with some juice at 10 am. with some friends on a wednsday and I had clases at 1 pm... I went and I was Wasted b elieve me.. but the teacher never really noticed *** me or my classmates... well just a couple bec of my breathe haha.... So drink more often if you want to handle yourself better while drunk.... and its way better to pule the same night on a drinking NIGHT .. believe me..

last year i use to drink up to 7 8 or 9 drinks but i gradually i started to find it really hard to drink and toneed it down and now i only have 3 or four drinks a night and i still feel sick and throw up all day and its terrible but it only happens when i drink vodka so it might be what your drinkning not how much.

badASS dude

keep up the good work soldier

I've never seen so many people mis-spell so many words. Grow up all of you, I'm 18 and can drink you wimps under the table. Big whoop if you throw up, keep drinking. A little bit of alcohol never hurt anybody.