Alright, this has been going on for a while. I eat anything, absolutly anything, and I belch up/throw up food for up to two hours after, sometimes more. I can fill up a 20 oz cup. I have not been to a doctor. Everybody keeps telling me I need to go because this just isn't normal. Does anybody have any idea what going on with me besides the simple acid reflux?

Brad Smith

I don't know what it could be, but I would like to say that you're not taking care of yourself by not going to the doctor. If you truly care about what's going on with you and you want it to stop, see a doctor.

I've been having this same problem for a while now. I'm 15, and I'm going to the doctor for it today. It's really uncomfortable, isn't it? For me, I eat and then I start to feel dizzy and nauseated, and then I throw up until there's no more food. But, after that I feel perfectly fine until I eat again. :/

i think it could be related to being down and you throw up cause u want to i have the same problem lately i just broke up with my ex girl and she been putting me thru hell i try stay positive but i keep thinking of her having another man in her life and i just puke honestly everytime i eat even when i dont think about it i still puke thats what i think

hahaha "down syndrome" theres gotta be a better way to say that i just sat here and laughed for a minute over that,
i drank last night n today every time iv eat iv thrown up 8-| so that sucks

Doctors dont know everything. Most of the time they misdiagnose.

okay someone help me...i have been eatin small meals and sometimes big ones, but every time eather feel like throwing up or I do really after every meal :$ it has been going on for 2 to 3 months now and im suppost to go see a doctor...whats the most likely reason im doing this. plz reply. thanks.

Hi, It's such a relief to see that i am not the only one living with this nightmare, I have been projectile vomiting solids for almost three years. After I eat I get extreme pain in the right side of my stomach. It gets so bad that i have to lay in the fetal postion and cry for a couple hours. It sucks!!!! I have finally have a diagnose they call it Nut cracker Esophagus, however no medications help and i recently had bowtox injections to stop the spasms. and that didn't help either. I am going crazy and loosing hope i will ever be able to eat pizza again. My diet consists of soft food, dairy and carbs is what i live on. If anyone has any suggestions please help.

I have the same thing right now! :-( It's my second day of it and it's so annoying!

for the past few years, every time after I eat, i bring it up for about an hour or so. If i don't bring up the food, I will normally get severe heartburn and acid reflux. This also happens even with drinking water, if i'm very thirsty I'll drink a glass of water or 2 and a few minutes later I bring it up again. I really don't know why this happens, after coming to this board, i don't feel as bad as I'm not the only one now.

I've been to the doctors a few times and all they tell me to take is over the counter heartburn medication but that doesn't really answer my question as to why I keep throwing up everything i eat.

I have had this prblem my entire life and I am now 30. As a baby my parents took me to doctors and even as an adult I went to doctors on my own. I have been told there is a flap at the top of your stomach and as you this opens and closes allowing food into your stomach. Doctors have said min does not proper work and food gets caught on the out side causing it to come back up. Their suggestions were to eat small amounts all day. I may have a couple bites wait a minute or two have another.

I have had the same problem off and on now for about 5 years and its one of the worst feelings you could imagine and people that have never had it think you are crazy. A very good friend of mine has the identical symptoms and was off work for over two years going to every specialist he could find and they could never find anything. He has narrowed his down to beer, pepper, mozarell cheese and a couple other things and if he does not eat them he is perfect. Me on the other hand have had no luck figuring it out and sometimes it goes away for long periods of time. Now it is to the point that no matter what I eat or what quantity I have to throw it up or go through the heaves trying not to throw up as I dislike like it more than just about anything. It sounds like it is getting more serious and I usually NEVER get stressed so they can not blame it on that like everything else when they can not find a problem. Well I will keep posting any updates if I can find anything that helps me and hopefully others will do the same. Good luck!!!

I do the same thing...its really bad when stressed out...could this all be from stress? some times if I drink a 20oz water I get sick. I have moved to soup, and still get sick? I'm 34 M

celiac disease

my partner had this wen he was a baby... its called polaricstenosis... he had to have his cut open cos it was closed sompletely...