hi im katrena and im 15 and i have been having really bad cramps when i was 14. i got my period around 10 or 11 and it was really early and i never had that problem before. but now since i was 14 and was playing soccer in the summer i was sitting on the grass alot and my grandma says the whole problem with my period was because i sat on the grass but i didnt think that was true. so one day when i woke up i felt cramps coming but not really bad ones. i took a shower and when i got out of the shower i started to feel really bad cramps coming so i decided to take a midol because that always helps me while having my period. but this time it didnt when i started to walk i collapsed on the floor feeling really bad pains and i was screaming from the pain it was so painful i couldnt even walk i had to crawl and my grandma didnt know what to do so she just made me lie down on the floor and just take deep breaths and gave me water. it was so painful that it didnt go away for over 1 hour i couldnt even eat anything because of the pain i was in. that only happened one time and i was so scared that something was happening to me. and another time it happened in december i was feeling really sick at 2 in the morning so i went to the bathroom and threw up and i couldnt stop until it was 5 so i only got 1 more hour of sleep so i could get up for school. my grandma said i should go to school and see what happens because she thought i just ate something funny. so i went to school and started to feel bad cramps and i keot on going to the bathroom that day. it was really weird that on every class i had i had to go to the bathroom. so when i came home i just layed down and went to bed. but today when i woke up i knew i had my period because of the cramps but it wasnt really bad cramps until an hour later so i just laid down on my bed until i felt really sick and had to go to the bathroom. i did throw up a little bit but not a lot and i also had diarrhea and that was the first time i had it during a period. this has been going on for about and hour now but now im feeling a little better and midol did not work this time again because i had to take one when i woke up just incase the incident when i was screaming from the pain i was in would happen again but then it went away and came back 20 mintues later and then i started to have even more pains so i laid down on the floor on my back. it didnt really help but whenever i put my knees close to my chest i had to go to the bathroom to get everything out of my system. i didnt throw up i just had diarrhea. i did feel like throwing up but i didnt. so please if anyone knows what is wrong with my period olease tell me it would really help me. please and thankyou.

This too happens to me since i started my period when i was 12 and now im 29 . Pain so severe you feel like your going to faint, and you constantly have to go back and forth to the bathroom to throw up and diarrhea. I have went to the dr many times but the only thing they tell you is to get on birthcontrol which only helps alittle and doesnt help every month, and the the only other thing they give you is pain pills.. so who wants to take a pill everyday of her life just to get rid of the pain of their period...not me...so i tried to find my own solution and read one day in a magazine that if you keep track of your period and the day you are to start your period take ibuprofen( i have tried several different medication and i found that the only thing that really worked was ibuprofen i guess because it helps with the swelling of your muscles) every 4 to 6 hours or as your bottle allows. DO NOT WAIT FOR THE PAIN because it will not work if you wait til then(trust me i learned the hard way), because if your pain is like mine you already know that its coming every month...other than that the only other thing that helps is to just relax and lay down and not do anything really physically demanding hope that helps you cause thats the only thing that really helps me.........

I have had the same problems since I was 15 now 21 and the doctor told me i have endometriosis. It makes periods tens times worse than normal ones. Before i was daignosed with endometriosis doctors would tell me to get on birth control, but I went to a new doctor and she told me what was really going on. She has given me lortabs which makes the periods so much better. I would get a second opinion if your doctor keeps telling you to get on birth control!

Hey im Erika, im 16 now . I have bad cramps before my period start but when my period does start its a whole different story . I sweat badly ,I feel uncomfortable, I constantly thrown up even if there's nothing I've ate, I basically feel as if im dying . I can't even move but I noticed if you get in hot or warm bath water it takes the pain away and your cramps sooth away. You should try it.

Hey Erika. I have a question. Does throwing up help you in your period?
I mean does it relieve your pain? or give you a better feeling as if you get rid of the bad feeling of nausea?
I heard it helps alot. I want to know is it true for you?

Talk to your doctor about endometriosis especially if someone in your family has/had it!!!! Pains shouldn't be so extreme I'm so sorry!! If nothing else look at going on birth control that should help!!!

I took a pill called ibuprofen and 30 min. later I threw up like crazy(a lot) but after like 15 min. Later I felt like if nothing happened ... No pain, no cramps, nothing Cx

so it was diarrhea the whole time?

Hi! I'm 20 years old and my period stardet when I was 11-12 years old. I've always had these bad cramps. they make me throw up, and I almost faint if I even try to sit up. but over the years I have found a temporary solution.

keep track of your period, that is very important, so you can prepare yourself.

take painkillers. in sweden, where I live, we have 2 well known painkillers. Alvedon and Ipren. I take 2 of each. that's much but it kills the pain

get yourself a wheat cushion, and pop it in the microwave for about 1-2 minutes on high heat. place it on the cramps and wait for a bit, the heat will make your muscles relax.

for food, you should just eat something light and easy, like a soup, an maybe some bread on the side that you can dip in the soup (that's really tasty)

and don't drink too much. I know that it's good to stay hydrated but drinking too much will make you queasy. and drink juice instead of water, it'll actually settle in your stomach better.

a temporary weat pillow

you'll need

a sock

weat

a hairband

Fill the sock with weat but leave room for the weat to move around. bind the end of the sock with the hairband and there you have it! a temporary weat pillow. you can make your own proper weat pillow when the period is over!

Everything is based on my experience! so some things maybe won't work

idk what people are telling you, but when i throaw up on my period, the pain doesnt go away.

Hi im rebecca i went threw the same thing today and u should take this pill called ALEVE it really helps make sure 2 take 2 pills and when u start cramping the next day take 2 more u feel soo much better if u like to speak to me let me know i would be gladly to help

my cramps hurts me really bad hurts me like lot all day Monday Tuesday wesnedy Thursday is bad last night is not good at all Friday the weekends too everyday uggh make it stop I doint want to cry makes me want to complaining please pretty please please please help me

I've thrown up two different times when I was on my period and the first time was a relief to throw up because it was heavy on my stomach and I had been cramping for a good while before I threw up and today (the second time) it didn't help one bit! I threw up and thought I would feel better but the pain only got worse so I think it just all depends!

I totally agree that throwing up can actually relieve the pain. When I was younger...and I am currently 16, I could just forget about the cramps and pooping yuck by focusing on something else...playing a sport forced upon me in gym class recently though I cannot ignore it and I actually seek throwing up just so the pain will go away...as if I am throwing away the pain. I'm not into taking pills so I figured suffering through a day or two won't kill me...might have to rethink that though when I get a real job...can't call in sick once every month esp cuz I wanna be a cop..haha...but throwing up does help.

I am 14 and this is happening to me right now, I just threw up, all I have to do is relax?