Okay I was at home going to my parents room when i saw my dad walking out the room with my mom supporting him because he said he thought he had the fever. So any way he falls on the floor and my mom grabbed him and tried to lower him slowly. Then She called his name repeatably and he looked like a vegetable or a person with down syndrome and his eyes were rolling around. He said he needed to go to the hospital and he began to repeatably throw up. Of course I freaked out and called 911 because I am a 12 year old girl!!!!! Then My dad asked for a cold wash cloth and he said it wasn't cold enough so I got him some ice rapped in one paper towel. Then my mom sat on the ottoman behind her and had my dad lean back on her. Then he laid back for a bit ( maby 5 minuets) Then I walked him to his closet then he changed from his jammies to a long shirt and boxers while I cleaned up his puke. This was very scary for me because it was a special person to me....... My Daddy (I am a Daddy's girl) Right Now he trying 2 sleep but, he's just tossing and turning in his bed. I was wondering if you could tell me what going on..... Or What he has or what he's sick with. Here is some info that might help..... He is a 40 year old man that looks like a 20 year old. He is very healthy! It is rare that he is sick!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is always up late working from like maby 5:00 A.M. to 5:00 A.M. He doesn't get alot of sleep maby 8 hours a week. He has been very busy and he is working very hard to do his best and support are family. That's why I love my dad some much!!!!!!!!! I am a Christian so anyone who's reading this plz pray 4 my daddy!!!!!!!!! Thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also before all this my dad said he had the chills

it might just be a 24 hour virus. a lot of viruses have been going around lately with fever, chills, cold sweats and vomitting. if he is going to the hospital then they will probably know whats wrong with your father. it might also be from lack of sleep, improper diet, or food poisoning along with other small things that could build up to such reactions from the body. let him sleep it off and see how he feels tomorrow. definately supply him with plenty of liquids. flat water thats not too cold will help the most. by him sipping on room temperature water rather than cold water it will have a less chance of making him sick again but from him throwing up a lot he needs to keep hydrated. sprite helps a lot too but open the can and let the fizz die out before having him drink it. once his vomitting calms down try to see if he can keep a litte soup too. nothing is better than soup when your sick! hope eveything goes well and i hope this eases your worries even in the slightest.