Last night a while after eating cheese and crackers I got an odd feeling in my stomach that only lasted a minute or so (not sure if it was what I ate). Then after I went to sleep around 12, I woke up at 5:30 with the feeling like I had to throw up and ended up doing so. I went back to sleep and then woke up again after 7 and the same thing happened. I have no fever and after I throw up, I feel fine. The nausious feeling only lasts a few minutes before I throw up. Mumps was going around my university (I haven't been in university for a week) but nausia isn't a symptom that I know of. I also am on the pill (but have never experienced this before. Does anyone know what this could be?

Lactose intolerant at all? Food poisoning>? Emotional Stress?

hey, so I had that same problem last summer. I ate and went to sleep, (I find it hard to sleep when I'm hungry) woke up feeling like I had to throw up, I went to go get some water and I felt better for a bit. I fell asleep again and then after a couple hours I woke up again and eventually threw up. I thought it was only something I ate, but then it happened again a few days later. And again. This happened 4 times until I went to see my doctor. Turns out, it was just eating too much before going to be that made me throw up. When you have a lot of food in your stomach when you go to sleep, your digestive system slows down, and when you wake up and there's still food in there, your body doesn't approve of that and wants it out as quickly as possible. It's like leaving food out on the counter overnight, when it should go back in the fridge, you want it gone right then and there. So you throw up. Maybe that's not it, but that's why that happened to me, and it hasn't happened since. Although it's been 2 years, (almost exactly) I hope I have answered your question.

it isn't the mups

I ate a bento for lunch(12:15) at school(couscous, fish, grapes, parmesan goldfish crackers, and mac n' cheese), one of my friend's oranges( she bought lunch; I think I'll start doing that again), and pudding. For an evening snack(4:00-5:00) I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch and cheese goldfish crackers. For dinner(6:00) I had about 4-5 slices of pizza and some water. Then my stomach hurt. I guessed that I hadn't digested yet, but I fell asleep, not knowing my food wouldn't digest. I also ate the excess from the applesauce I packed for lunch. I drank some of my 4-year-old sister's water, went to bed(8:30, my shower was too long), and I woke up the next morning, immediately feeling the urge to vomit. I clasped my hand over my mouth to stop the puke from escaping my mouth, but I had to let it out. I threw up around 3 times before I got to the bathroom, then puked around 3 more times. That was my first major time of puking. I tried to pick out my outfit for school, but I was so nausious I couldn't even stand up to take clothes from the closet(except a shirt). I threw up about two more times, the next major period. I had to skip school. That was just this morning, and my stomach still hurts. I have no allergies, but my four year old sister is lactose intolerant, so we drink Lactaid. My 1-year-old sister and I have no allergies, though. Stress doesn't effect my eating.

Ive been throwing up for three months now every night before I go to bed my stomach hurt and i haven't had my period in a month

Take a pregnancy test then

I've been really nauseous the last couple of days. I even threw up very early this morning. I'm currently on my period, so I'm not pregnant? I don't know what's wrong :/

I fell asleep last night waking up at 2 am vomiting (I ate nothing) and then a tun of times I kept waking up vomiting plz help me

the same thing happened to me last night and this morning.

ur pregnant bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds like acid reflux!

Don't you think, "like damn, I needa go to the doctor before I die?"

You can still get a period and be preggo

No you cannot, look it up.