Im 25 and since i was a teenager in high school i would wake up and feel terribly sick and throw up. Ive been to many doctors gotten cat scans on my head,a barium test,colonoscopy,throat scope,xrays,blood work,ultra sounds...you name it ive probably taken the test. Its so discouraging to wake up in the morning to puke and try to go about your day in a normal way. This has been happening for at least 10 years and i just want some help. Ive been given anti nausau drugs and they do nothing for me. I regularly take heartburn medication for my acid reflux. Please there is gotta be some kind of help for me.

I have a very similar problem to you, except I just vomit in cycles all day long. Ive found the best medicine is marijuana, (and with recent pharmacological discoveries in the field soon enough you can get the good effects without the head-change) it kills the nausea and vomiting almost instantly and increases the appetite a great deal. I hate to rely on it, but even my doctor agrees with me. I go from a semi-conscious existence to a smile on my face with one bong rip.

im in the same boat as both of you except ive been told recently i have barrettes disease, mabye you guys know it. im sure no one will really read this .
anyways pot does help and docs ive seen agree but push marinol on me. tried it..... dont ever buy that sh*t. takes like 2 hours to start working and to be honest it hurt my stomach more.
any way im hearing the big c word alot now. and have been out of work for past few months

Hi, my name is Andrew im 16 and i have a similar problem. Every morning i wake up and fell like im going to vomit but dont. It has usually just lasted for the morning but today it has lasted all day i have no clue what is going on im going to see the doctors soon. But i have found that bread helps a little and small sips of milk in the morning.

Weed helps me get up and go to school to im not sitting on the toilet for 3 hours with my head between my knees.

Marijuana will really help it out, you guys hit the nail on the head. I'm not pregnant but I vomit every morning, especially if I've eaten a meal past 8pm the night before. It's mostly acid, but the nausea sticks around for the whole day just for good measure. A joint a day keeps the doctor away :-)

Its a relief to see that more people than just me have this problem. 5 out of 7 days of the week I wake up and cant stop swallowing and feeling nasueus so i end up throwing up for 5 minutes and than ussually feeling fine. I wonder what the hell is causing this. And the only way I can get around it is to take a couple tokes right when i wake up, which apparently is the only known relief anyone is finding. strange

I have been suffering the same symptoms as you guys, I wake up 4/5 days a week with an immediate gagging feeling, and it will not go away until I have either puked (usually for 2-3 hours) or smoked pot. It started when I moved back in with my parents, about four months ago. There's some stress with me wanting to get a job to fix my car up, but it's not alot of stress, I have however, been drinking alot of caffeine. I used to drink two cups a morning, but then I got this office job, and drank coffee all day, probably about 5-6 cups a day, and I didn't know it but I became addicted to caffeine, and I would find myself slurping a large latte from the late night gas station before bed, drinking coffee from morning to night, 9am to around 3:00am... Not healthy. Then I got fired from my job and moved in with my parents again, where I would drink coffee almost the entire day, probably about 8-9 cups a day, from 9am to 3-4:00am, missed alot of sleep, played alot of video games. You get the idea. My father had a similar problem, and it turns out it was his tooth roots growing too deep, the roots ran into his sinuses making him gag every day for decades, until he underwent a series of root canals to remove the teeth interacting with his sinuses, that may be something you guys want to look into. I have poor teeth like my father, and I'm thinking that, or a gross over absorption of caffeine is the issue in my situation, what does your caffeine intake look like?

marijuana does work

HI MY NAME IS KAYLI

AND I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND I HAVE HAD MY GALBLADER TAKE N OUT AND IT HELP T 4 A LIL WHILE AND NOW IT COMING BACK
AND I DONT KNOW WHY AND I HATE FEELING LIKE THIS ITS EVERYDAY THAT I FEEL LIKE IT

Can i just ask a quick question of those who say this has been going on for years and no medical tests can find what's wrong? just for future people reading this post. Were any of you experiencing bullying/family issues/ life traumas when or not long before the vomiting started? Because this can be a major contributing factor to nausea. Once your body is used to it, even when you think you are over the trauma, it will continue in this cycle. I myself started being sick between 15 and 20 times a day when i was 11 not long after my uncles funeral, i had numerous tests done and the doctors could find nothing physically wrong....and it only stopped when my doctor diagnosed depression and anxiety issues due to another stresser earlier in my life. It was like the flood gates opened then, and although the sickness stopped eventually i had other issues to work through too. People think all to often that the word "psychosomatic" means it's all in your head. It doesn't, it means something that yes, your head is doing, but it is outwith your concious control. Try thinking about yourself and doing things that actually make you happy and relaxed as often as possible, and if you think that you might maybe need a little extra support in dealing with an issue, ask for help, there is no shame in it. Hope this at least helps someone a little. 

If you were all smokers before you started feeling this then that may be the issue, the flem that builds in your throat during the night can make you feel very nauseous in the morning and can set off your gag reflex. Similar to smokers often feeling better after a cigarette when they have a cough or chest infection, if you have a joint in the morning it will make you feel like this flem has cleared slighty as well as the obvious and well know anti nausea effects, but even then, in truth it is only certain types of cannabis that are anti nauseating and it really just continues in a catch 22 (not that i can judge, i am a smoker in both ways) ...also (although not great for your teeth) fizzy drinks can help clear the feeling too, I find real ginger beer to be the best as the ginger also helps the with nausea. 

I'm 25, had this problem develop around 21... i found weed and slow sips of lemonade the only help. 4 doctors in various parts of WA found nothing at all wrong. Also none of them discouraged marijuana use. funny how so many of us are in the same boat. i was not smoking weed or cigarrettes before/at the time all this started.

I have the same problem as most of you. I wake up in the morning to being sick. As soon as I'm done trowing up I feel fine. I can be walking down the street then all of a sudden here it comes a mouthful of puke, I spit it out and I carry on about my business. Most of the time it doesn't bother me because I'm so used to it. I've seen a couple doctors but never found a solution to the problem, or even a name for the problem. I smoke weed and it does help. Does anyone know the name for this disorder>??