how long does oxycotin stay in your system

I got a copy off the internet, from some doctors website, It shows all drugs imaginable, dependancy, and how long it stays in your urine. Oxy Cotton, stays 8 to 24 Hours. I know this for a fact. So if you do oxy's don't be afraid too take a test for your P.O.

Not true if u take oxys on a regular basis it will be in your system I was clean for 5 days and had a piss test and failed for oxys!!!

OC, Roxy, lortab, percet, morphine, and any other opioid stays in your system for 72 hours. If doesn't matter how many you take it will only take 72 hours and after 6 to 7 hours they can't tell the difference between what opioid you take. So if you have a script for say lortabs, you can take OC and after 6 to 7 hours later, there is not test in the world that can tell the difference. And I knnow this for a fact because I was in the Army and I was tthe person in charge of giving drug test for the soldiers. So take my word or not but I know that I'm right. So enjoy and lets get high

What wed site did you get that info from?

Are you sure if I tame a few tabs I can go get tested for Roxie's and it's cool!!!!!! They will look the same!!!