How long does it take to get amphetamines out of your system for a drug test. Also, since amphetamines speed up everything including your metabolism, is it possible that they will help to clean out other drugs from your system quicker than they normally would

STIMULANTS

Amphetamines
Biphematine, Delcobase, Desoxyn, Dexedrine, Obetrol, Reds
Moderate to High Dependence
1-2 days Clearance

Oral, injected
Phenmetrazine, Preludin
Moderate to High Dependence
1-2 days Clearance

Oral, injected
Methylphenidate, Ritalin
Moderate Dependence
1-2 days

Just because it speeds up metabolism does not mean it will help clear other toxins. This is all done by the liver. So, inadvertently, it may take longer to detoxify the other metabolites as it now has to detoxify the amphetamine.

dexedrine wrote:

STIMULANTS

Amphetamines
Moderate to High Dependence
1-2 days Clearance

Oral, injected
Phenmetrazine, Preludin
Moderate to High Dependence
1-2 days Clearance

Oral, injected
Methylphenidate, Ritalin
Moderate Dependence
1-2 days

i had to have drug test to get care of my grandson been taking dexrine for many years now . but swap test show up with amphytermines

I rest for about 6 days? will I pass the test?