Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!


Hi. I'm 50 years old and I have drinking problems almost all my life. You see, I graduated and found a job very early, so you can assume where a bad company and pocket full of money can lead you.
I started to drink approximately three times a week in the beginning, but later it was on daily bases.
Recently I was diagnosed with chronic pancreatitis. I quit with alcohol immediately.
You can't imagine how much pains I suffered before I started to use one very strong pain killed called Oxycodone.
My pains were almost gone completely but I started to feel some other problems.
I started to suffer from slow, weak breathing seizures cold, clammy skin severe weakness or dizziness, not to mention decreased sex drive. So, I was wondering what kind of drug this is and could my symptoms be caused by this drug or should I consider other health problems as a possible cause?

Loading...


Oxycodone is a central nervous system depressant. Oxycodone's action appears to work through stimulating the opioid receptors found in the central nervous system.
It is very strong pain killer. People who take the drug repeatedly can develop a tolerance or resistance to the drug's effects.
I don’t know how could you take this drug by your self because Oxycodone is habit forming and should only be used under close supervision by patients with an alcohol or drug addiction.
Of course, it has many side effects and they occur mostly if the drug is not used properly.
Possible side effects are constipation, dryness of the mouth, confusion, sedation, light-headedness, respiratory depression, nausea, vomiting, headache, sweating and if overdosed –it can cause symptoms like slow breathing, seizures, dizziness, weakness, loss of consciousness.
So, answer to your question is YES, your symptoms were probably caused by over dosage or irregular use of this drug.
So, contact your doctor and find out the right instructions for use.

Reply

Loading...