I know this may seem like a stupid question and I debated over whether I was going to ask it, but I am concerned so here goes. About a week ago my boyfriend and I were getting intimate and we started dry humping, we still had all our clothes on (he in jeans me in shorts) we didn't do it that long, maybe 15 minutes and he didn't come. He says he didn't precum because his boxers were dry, but they could have dried off. I am wondering if I could get pregnant from dry humping, because I know you can get pregnant from precum, but I don't know the likelyhood that it could get through boxers, jeans, shorts and underwear.

Thanks!

Well, see the likely hood of a pre-cum passing through denim, if it passes at all, is really REALLY small, trust me, my girlfriend and i dry hump on occasions and i know from personal experience that semen does not dry up in 15 minutes, it takes a good while and when it's dry, it's a wee bit crusty. (kinda gross~)

honestly, you have nothing to worry about, pregnancy is not a concern here, so be cool, stay in school, use protection ;-)