I would first like to make it clear that my girlfriend and I have NOT had sex at all. Not just intercourse, but we have not had oral or anal. I haven't even seen her naked. However, what we have done is just making out and dry humping, with clothes on. When I say clothes, I mean she had on underwear AND sweatpants/yoga pants and I had on boxers AND jeans/shorts. My concern is that precum could pass through the clothing into her vagina and get her pregnant. I have not ejaculated either. Now I have done my research and I've found out that this is not possible. But what concerns me is that she has recently complained about headaches (which I've heard is a sign of pregnancy) and it's been often that she's been talking about it, at least for the past few days. She has, however, been stressed out by school and has mentioned that the headaches could be because she is not getting enough sleep. I would also like to mention that she did in fact have her period about a week after we first started doing this type of activity. I'd just like clarification on whether she could be pregnant or not.

Health Guru
It would all most need a miracle to get through 4 layers of clothes and into her vagina and even if it did manage to get through she would need to be really wet outside her vagina to for the sperm to travel up.
I think the head aches are just sleep and stress related so dont worry.
If you do get the need to take things further in the future make sure you always have condoms with you even if your not planning intercourse but going to get physically close.

Hope this helps you

Thanks, I've been seeing answers like yours a lot I just wanted confirmation. And yes I will be sure to use protection. Thanks.

Health Guru
Your welcome any more concerns just ask :-)