This may be another average question, but if it could be answered, it would calm me down much more.

I was dry humping with my girlfriend the other day, and she had thin underwear and pj's, i had boxers and a thin pair of shorts. When we were dry humping, I think my penis was quite somewhat inside her vagina, maybe (2 cm in? the clothing was loose), The thing is, I had ejaculated precum. When i looked at my pants afterwards, i noticed there was only a little wetness on the outside appearance of my shorts. (my girlfriend was wet... probably from her own stimulation?) I've done some research on "dry humping" and some people claim it to be completely impossible to get pregnant, while others claim there is a chance. How does my situation seem? I don't want a pregnancy to ruin our relationship, or our lifes.

Hi. This is something that I would not call possibility to get pregnant by dry humping because it was dry humping only at the beginning. If you inserted a top of your penis inside of her vagina,  there are still possibilities that she could get pregnant by the precum that was on your penis. 

So, I recommend her to do a pregnancy test, just to be sure. Anyway, if you really don't want to make her pregnant, if both of you are still not ready for the baby, I really don't get you and why you are playing with it. Using protection is less headaches when it comes to those situations. 

PRECUM can get a girl pregnant, but travelling THROUGH CLOTHING is not going to happen so easily..

UNLIKELY..

WHY not try birth control? No parental consent is needed, and with places like Planned Parenthood, it is low cost.(somtimes even free)